STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

gonorrhea

A year ago my boyfriend had a flare up of gonorrhea and we both got treated, but he swears it was from a girl a year b4 the flare up. He said that he had an initial flare up a couple days after being with her but thought he got rid of it with oral pills not the shot. My question: is it possible that it could have laid dormant for a year with me never getting any symptoms? Or did he lie to me and cheat? All the nurses at planned patent hood insisted he was a cheater but the doctor acknowledged it could be a possibility it laid dormant but not common...
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.