STDs / STIs Community

had unprotected sex help 2 months ago

i asked a question here http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/had-unprotected-sex/show/1904391#post_8873833 all my tests 2 months ago came back negative ive token a early hiv test a couple days after i had unprotected sex..then 2 weeks ive gotten tested for other std's which came back negative ..everyone says im fine but this month ive been experiencing feeling hot,stomach pains, sneezing,coughing  ..this is hiv? i really need to know or someone with alot of knowledge help me out..please
COMMUNITY LEADER
Post this on the HIV forum as is specific
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and welcome. If you tested in the correct time and came back negative then your symptoms are most likely from the common april flu. Trust in the testing that we have in the country and just relax and put this behind you and go and enjoy your life again.
should i get tested agian? the hiv test wass 2-5 days after i had unprotected sex
please help me out just wanna know
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.