STDs / STIs Community

herpes?

is herpes the only std that cause red burning on the penis and pain?
and genital warts
Lots of things cause redness and burning on the penis - not just std's.  Bacterial and fungal infections can also cause them.  Have you seen your doctor yet?

grace
yes about three weeks ago and he diagnosed me with hpv and froze the bump and gave me medication but now i have seen some redness next to the uretra and hurts a little i had a sexual exposure 1 month ago. 10 days later i had all stds and hiv tests done all negative i donot know if is herpes or hiv.

could the test misdiagnosed all the stds since it was only 10 days after exposure?
today i had the 20 min hiv rapid test today, 29 days after exposure but feeling very sick for the last 29 days. could it be hiv?
very scared
thank you for answering
If you are treating this with aldara at home - these are most likely side effects of the medication.

grace
yes maybe a reaction to the oinment i was using thank you for the advice
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.