STDs / STIs Community

hiv through kissing

I recently kissed a girl whose status i do not know. My gums bleed sometimes when i brush (at one spot on the lower gums).
Now three weeks later i got a cold and a slighlty sore throat, i'm not sure if my glands are swollen but when i feel with my fingers around the neck i can definetely feel pea sized clumps as well as in the groin but nothing on the armpits.
Whereabout in the neck would you locate HIV seroconversion glands and am i positive?
All HIV questions need to be posted in the HIV community. I will answer this here but if you have follow up questions which I don't think you should, please post in the HIV community.

Kissing is not a risk no matter what. In 25+ years of HIV no one have ever gotten HIV from kissing and you will not be the first.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.