STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

i am confused, plz help

Hello Dr. H.H,
                       I am really very confused as on 25th July I had unprotected sex with a sex worker. I am having fever since last 3 days. Actually recently I got jaundice, now I think that the fever which may be due to my jaundice can affect my 4th generation HIV 1,2, P24 Antigen test results at 45 days. Is it so? Can a Viral fever or Jaundice affect my test results? Please suggest me that what should I do. I am extremely tensed.

This discussion is related to hiv-testing after 6 weeks ???.
you tried to post on someone else's post on the std expert forum which is against their forum rules.   you have to pay to post there.

are you following up properly with medical providers for your symptoms?

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.