STDs / STIs Community

irritating

I recently started having issues inside my uretha it started out as feeling like i had to go to the bathroom all the time with little results meaning a teaspoon of pee. I went to my doctors and she told me to take the AZO standard this made the issue go away but only for a couple of weeks, and it soon returned. I have no sores on my penis no puss oozing so i went back again for more answers they performed a STD test and a blood test my blood work came up as normal and my urine test came back negative. The inside of my uretha is red near the circumcision crease is my wife has no symptoms and we have been sexually active my question is

1. What could this be
2. Would normal blood work show issues if someone had HIV or Herpes
1. No clue post in uriology
2. No
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.