STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

irritation

First off I have no reason to believe I have an STD be that as it may I have an irritation around the head of my penis and a burning sensation along the seam of my penis there seems to be a white spot looking like dead skin that hurts as well could it be a male yeast infection or what am I looking at I want to have sex again
well when you say you have no reason to believe you have an std but your very last statement says "i want to have sex again" I feel that there is a reason that you could have an STD.

This could be anything from an std to a bacterial infection. If you've had sex you need to strongly consider having a full STD panel to prevent transmission to other and of course to help yourself out

Your white spot could very well be HSV and you wouldn't know it. Get tested
Thank you I needed to specify however its not like a white sore its more like am area of white flakey skin and the reason I have to believe it is not am STD is for 8months I have had sex with only one woman my fiance and she's clean but again any thoughts would be great
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.