STDs / STIs Community

is it a std or infection ?

about a year ago i noticed flaky patches on the head of my penis . they dissapeared after a month . then one day i had unprotected insertive anal sex with a male . the patches came back but it started off small and grew . 3 patches have appeared . they do not peel anymore . they have stopped growing , on one of the patches there are tiny red spots .for about two weeks now i have been experiencing testicular , abdominal and joint pain . no fever , sore throat or fatigue . my bowels make more sounds than ever and this has been going on for about a week now . i went to a clinic recently and was diagnosed with epiditymitis was prescribed doxycycline hyclate 100 mg capsules . the doctor did not ask or say anything about the patches . but this is very worrying . my anxiety and stress is through the roof . is there anything that can make it go away ???
may i add that i am currently waiting for my std results .
psoriasis? Possibly
im not exactly sure but today i woke up . the red dots were gone . but the patches have no disappeared
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.