STDs / STIs Community

itchy bumps- STD or not?

hello, I'm only 19, and i have had these small itchy bumps on my labia. I don't know how long they have been there. When i wear pads, i find that they get more itchy and red... I'm really worried about this, and i really want to gather an idea on what this could be...could it be something other than an STD?
Skin issues can be many things often not a STD, but you would have to see a Dr for an exam to find out what they are.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.