STDs / STIs Community

itchy tip

The tip of my penis been itching for 2 days now. At first when I pee it burned for about 3 days. I looked it up on the Internet and it said that I have a urtheius infection and said I should take some urinary tract health pills. So I got the pills and the burning stopped, but now the tip of my penis itches. I need help. Any suggestions?
See a doctor and have it assessed properly.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.