STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

lumps in lower abdomen

I am not exactly sure what topic thhis would fall under as I am not exaclty sure what it is, so I am posting it in a few different forums. But I was laying in bed last night and I am overweigth so I have a belly. I have been having a sort of pregnancy scare the past couple weeks and took 2 dollar store pregnancy tests, one had a faint line that my friend and I could both see and I am pretty sure the other did also but she couldnt see it, Not too many pregnancy symptoms, I am not sure about the urinating, I get a headache at least once a day, had some constipation for a while and broke out crying because someoen made fun of me....but I don't know......and an early period so I am not too sure about that. But that is what lead me to feel around my stomach and in my lower stomoch kinda in that fat muffin top puch area, I was feeling aroudn and squeezing and stuff and grabbed a lump it is sort of moveable and painful when i grab ahold of it, assuming because when I grab it, I kind of squeeze it...there are more then one....they differ in sizes....I am not sure if i am grabbing something that is suppose to be there or if they are cysts or what.....But I do not think they are normal....I can feel three that are different sizes and I also have had some vaginal discharge and it seems like after my period for the past couple months i develop yeast infection like symptoms with the dischage and ictching. I have been to they gyno since the yeast infections and got a pap smear and told them I wanted to get tested for everything, they didn't draw any blood but I am not sure what they can test for with the pap. That was at the end of October that I went to see her and I have had the yeast infection thing twice after that but it goes away on its own without treatment....its like a slight itch with light discharge that will last a few days and then go away until after my period. I know this is a lot but I wanted to describe everything and see what anybody can get out of it. I am also very sexually active with the same parter without protection. The lumps are not super hard either....they have more of a tissuey texture. similiar to a large painful pimple like feel lol
Bumps/lumps can be many things and often not STD related, you would have to see a Dr for proper diagnosis.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.