male yeast infection help please

So about 4 months ago i had an encounter with a woman and received unprotected oral sex and protected sex.  A few days later i noticed some tiny skin colored/red bumps.  For the longest time i was sure i had herpes, but i was swabbed and came out negative.  Tested for hiv, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hep c, and all came back negative.  Every doctor i went to told me its nothing sexual and to forget about it.  But it would keep coming back.  From masturbation and protected sex id notice they keep re appearing in different locations on my penis head and foreskin (uncircumsized).  Finally on a day i had off from work i noticed 1 bump looked like it had some sort of puss or fluid inside.  Never watery or looking like a blister just a tiny tiny pimple.  I rushed down to the std clinic and the doctor scrapped it with a glass thing that you put under those microscopes until the puss/fluid came out and she said they saw yeast in there.  I think the yeast has gotten inside my urethra because sometimes after bending down or random movements ill feel like i am about to urinate.  Just a quick feeling like i am about to just for a second.  Its been happening a lot lately.  Is there any remedies i should try to get rid of this?  I have been using lotrimin ultra and it seems to help a little but these little red bumps keep appearing in other places almost every day.  Please somebody help me.
There's a possibility that you just have allergies? Or your skin is just irritated and more sensitive than others.
Honestly if the doctor says there's nothing to worry about, I wouldn't worry about it.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.