massage parlor

hi,

i went to a massage parlor and got myself a full service which included protected vaginal sex and oral sex. the masseuse did lick my scrotum and i got carried away and licked her nipples. is there any cause for concern for me to catch anything??
Very low risk, nothing to be concerned with.
its been 4 days since my encounter and this morning i have a red spot between my right thigh and scrotum. i popped it and puss came out. is that a symptom of herpes? i know it should look like bumps but does it start like that? is it more like a pimple?
as of now it doesnt seem to be inflammed or swollen
No that would not be herpes.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.