STDs / STIs Community

massage with oral sex at end...

Hi, I went to a massage parlor and at the end I received oral sex with saran wrap as there were no condoms. When I ejuclated, I noticed that some of my sperm leaked into her mouth although she quickly withdrew. If anyone can please let me know the risks of Stds from this i would greatly apprciate it as ive had anxiety from this and no peace of mind..... Should I get tested in 2 weeks? Also, she didnt seem to have any cuts or sores on her lips...thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi Mike, is the wrap covered your penis shaft its zero risk for any std.s
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.