Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.3k Members

meatus inflammation and testicle pain

so doc i have a minor issue but a consistent one. i have a little bit of red inflammation on my meatus and minor constant pain in my testicles and upper inner thighs. i dont think its anything bad every partner i have had intercourse with has been protected. but it feels like i ran 6 miles in my thighs and my testicles only really feel weird to the touch. i have no discharge. no spots or lesions on any other part of the penis and also my abdomen area has a little pain too. i have had chronic kidney stones since 2006. do you have any idea what any of these symptoms mean? its possible it could be psychosymatic. cause i do psyche myself out. but id liked to think im not.

thanks doc
1 Responses
207091 tn?1337713093
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there -

I would think something prostate with this, and would suggest you give your doc a call.

AJ
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.