STDs / STIs Community

mild irritation

I hope this is the right forum.

For about a month and a half, i have been experiencing a MILD bit of itching, sometimes slight burning on my penis and scrotum. no blisters, no rash - perhaps just a slight redness. I definitely have been closely scrutinizing the area every day, maybe that contributes. haven't had sex in about 3 or 4 months - am monogamous. about 5 yrs ago i was separated from my wife and stupidly had unprotected sex with a woman i was seeing. after that ended i had a chlamydia/gonorrhea/hiv tests -neg results - just to be safe.  never had any symptoms, but did get a rash on my scrotum two years ago - the doc said it was a yeast infection due to a lot of antibiotics i was taking for chest cold.

so..i am circumcised...and my glans is irritated, and the area of my shaft near the glans. It feels "chapped" but there are no lesions, no blisters, no nothing!

could it be yeast/fungal, even though i am circumcised? or could be herpes? How long would a herpes prodrome last?
oh sorry, i didn't mean to post this in this forum, i found the right [email protected]
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.