STDs / STIs Community

muscle loss from std?

I have been experiencing testicle pain... White blotchy hands, muscle loss and wrists and fore arms thinning causing weakness.. I know its from unprotected sex while traveling Asia.. Does anyone now of this?? Please please help. Iam a 26 year old single male, not sure how if I can cope much more. Thanks in advance
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, none of what you mention are symptoms of any std. What type of sexual exposure did you have?
Hi, I had sex and oral from a local girl in Cambodia.. I got stupid drunk and used a poor quality condom and it broke! I have been living a nightmare ever since.
COMMUNITY LEADER
correction, testicle pain could be related to an infection  but with stds, like Gono a white puss penis discharge and burning while urinating would almost always occur prior to spreading to the testicles
The first thing that happened was what i thought was a terrible itch.. I got cream from a gp in uk. Nothing helped then I noticed it was the testicles moving and rotating was causing the itch. There was a slight amount of white stuff in side the fore skin after a week or two then disappeared. It's now causing swollen glands, muscle loss, one lump on each fore arm and wrist are eating away. My scull feels a different shape aswell. Thanks for any help.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.