STDs / STIs Community

mutual masturbation

Hello everyone...

I need help urgently please help!

I saw a cheap prostitute today...she gave me a hand job...2-3 minutes and I touched her vagina...she was not too wet....almost dry...if she had something and I touched her vagina And then my penis...am I at risk for something? If so for what? Is testing needed?
I'm starting to feel insulted as you clearly not reading anything I have written.
Anyone pls!
If she had no sores on her vagina and touched herself and then my penis, should I worry about herpes? The doctor said I couldn't get gonorreah or clamidya this way, what should I do?
Vance, where are you?!
Not here 24/7 as I have a life outside of this forum which includes work, family, etc.

You had no risk.
I figured that man, so sorry, you are really important here, I need to ask a follow up question tho, I know this is very low risk but I dont wanna wait 12 weeks for a test for HIV, since this happened only 2 days ago im considering PEP. is this a good idea?

am I at risk for ANY other STD such as Herpes or gonorreah? please let me know what you think I should do,

THANKS.
if I dont develop syntoms this week am I home safe?
HIV questions post in the HIV forum.

Did you read what I wrote? You had no risk.
I just wanted to make sure you understood what I did, I will take no further action if thats what you recommend,

I forgot to ask,

how many days would have to pass with no syntomps for me to forget about this and consider myself safe??

please answer me thanks!!
yes you said no risk...for ANYTHING...
You didnt say, would this include if say she had gonorreah, and I took her vaginal fluids and masturbated myself in the uretrha? no risk? last one i promise i need to make sure im ok to protect my wife im sure you understand.
I said "no risk". Why would I say no risk if you had a risk?
Guilt is not a risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.