STDs / STIs Community

painless reddish flesh colored spot on penis head

After about 2 weeks of having unprotected vaginal sex with an ex, I noticed a reddish fleshy colored mark on the right side of my penis head. It does NOT HURT OR BURN OR ITCH. I wouldnt even know it was there if I couldnt see it. It is nearly flat as well. It has a waxy look to it. It is about half the size of a pea, maybe a little smaller. I NEED IMMEDIATE INPUT ON THIS. I have had it for about a few weeks. It is not getting any worse that I can tell. At one point in time, it seemed to be almost gone, then I masturbated and it got worse, im guessing from irritation. What can this be? It also seems to look much worse/darken when my penis is erect. DONT TELL ME TO GO GET CHECKED, IM ON THAT. I want input now on what it could possibly be. No pictures of any stds I goodled looked anythign close to this. It looks mild, not nasty, not an open sore. But its apparently there.
I think your expectations of an online forum are a bit unrealistic dear.  we are not the same as being seen at a clinic.

follow up monday on this. we'd totally be guessing as to what is going on - it could be anything from something normal to a wart and a proper exam is the best way to deal with it.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.