pimple like bumps below my penis head

i've had this pimple like bumps below my penis head for more than 2 yrs, and i don't have any symptoms. i want it removed. i'am sexualy active.
1) do i need to get a std test to be sure?

NOTE: i forgot to say that i had sex with a prostitute, i used a condom but the condom was torn after i used it. and i also forgot to say that i went to a dermatologist and it seems that she doesn't know what those pimple like bumps are. but she told me it doesn't look like a STD. and she asked me if i wanted it removed.
pls, someone, i need some info's
We really can`t second guess your Dermatologist who has had a chance to examine the bumps. I recommend you follow up with them. Take care.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.