STDs / STIs Community

plz advice me

Dear sir i already test the blood  result is
WBC--7.6
RBC--6.39
HGB--15.8
HCT--53.6
PLT--201
MCV--84
MCH--24.7 pg
MCHC--29.4 L g/dl
RDW--14.1 %
MPV--7.6
PDW--14.3 %
Dcotor told me its normal. plz tell me is there is any chances for HIV.. worried too much.plz sir
All HIV questions need to be posted in the HIV community, see the link above. And I don't see anything that is a HIV test, but I could be wrong.
this is a normal CBC or complete blood count. It has nothing to do with HIV testing.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.