STDs / STIs Community

question about my shaft of my penis

Hi doc one time i had sex with massagi i paid 325 for it  when i got naked everything i started rubbing my penis on her leg than i ejaculate at her body when she saw me i was coming she cover her private area vagina with her leg so i wont *** on her. the next day i woke up i saw a little dark spot on my shaft of my penis my question what could cause it i search it on internet poeple though it was bruise it first but it didn’t go away here is the photo i ptovided please take aa look thanks have a great day https://ibb.co/mEhU3c
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.