STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

rash on top of buttocks

Hi. I recently got treated for chlamydia and I don't have it any more.  Before that issue I had a single bump on my pens and my doctor said it was just skin irritation. After the chlamydia incident I got tested for everything else syphilis herpes hiv gonorrhea etc and all came back negative.  I have this rashes on my butt and I'm scared because it says herpes can do that but I had them while I took the blood test and it came back negative. Could this just be eczema cuz it has been dry and I had three different doctors look my genitals even the bump and they all said it's not std related.  Just looks like a normal rashes and yes they are stabbed over from me scratching but there's no oozing or anything like that I'm just scared because after the chlamydia I'm paranoid.  
Do you have a question?
Oh ya lol sorry what could this rash be If it's not at related? My test are negative but I'm freaking out
You will have to see a Dr. Rashes can be many things.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.