STDs / STIs Community

safety and testing after unprotected oral

Hello to Everyone,

I am a single guy who received unprotected oral from a girl I met last night. We talked about our status. She had been tested two weeks ago. I had been tested and I knew I was clean. I was OK until I started looking online. I want to know if I should really be worried about this? Do I need to be tested again immediately. I was under the impression  we were being fairly safe. You see varying response everywhere.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, fairly low risk activity and more a risk for her. Testing is usually recommended with white discharge and urethra discomfort OR if you have a long  term partner.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.