STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

scared wated long time....

hi im 16 yrs old and ive had sexual contact with penis to vajina and it was unprotected but i never gave sperm u just had dry sex as i would say it when u pretend to get in vajina but dont ive gotten around the anus, vajina and thats all. i was wondering 1, how long it takes for death heart diseas or any effects on u from getting an std can be how long it takes for it to hit u. ive personaly wated about 3-5 months. and i want to know what i should do and i also have lumps in my penis when i squeaze it and it feels swollen or harder when im not arrect. and my penis is slightly turned to the left. and my parents do not know iv had the sexual contact. i also seam to have a brownish spot underneathe my nozle of my penis and red bumps on the rimp of the crown of the penis head. and it used to hurt while urniating but not as much just a slight burning sensation. plz help me before it might be too late to get help cuz i have wated for a long time i think. thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
This doesn't sound like anything you will die from.  I'm not sure where that fear comes in.

However, you do need to be checked by a doctor.  You can go to a Planned Parenthood or an std clinic and they can't tell your parents anything.  (State laws differ on this, so call ahead and ask before you go.)

Lumps and bending don't sound like an std.  You really just need to be checked.

Aj
yeahhhh....your other post says your 14.
i dont know if your joking around....
but dont come here looking for laughs.
no no no no no noooooooo no no nonononononono noooooo NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i am not joking i swear u see? im sooo young its unheard of for having sex at this age im insane. and im a stupid idiot.
i told aj and im srry for this aj but i lied to her earlier about being 16 and losing virginity because i didn't want to be embarresed about being so young for a big thing like this. if i had to i would so so sooooooooooo take back what i did on that day i would never come on here for laughs and joke this is a highly performed well taken care of web sight with real online doctors that are proffesionaly trained to do there job for cirten categories and im so happy they have this sight.
yeah i just read your posts on ur page kitkat and now i hope i have herpes cuz then ill just say im kissing lol. cuz i have before alot. but when i get checked up  if he asks if ive kissed before Answer: yes!!! cuz i hope he might think of that of one of my problems and im srry to here u have herpes that ***** im srry to here.
srry bout the **** up there i didn';t know it was considered a bad word in this site. i wont repeat it.
COMMUNITY LEADER
OK so did you have sex or just the contact you told me about?

Lets keep everything to one thread, and you still need to figure out a way to get to the doctor.

Aj
ok like the girl has a hole on the bottom for delevering sperm for babies then there's just the front of the vagina. my penis head was placed inbetween the front of the vagina but never went in just the head went against it. and just the head against the anus hole. not in it. so basicly just the head of the penis was having the contact.
it was kinda like dry sex basicly.
what happends if i dont get it treated if there is std? death? i just hope i dont have something thats already been doing tons of damage since i had the sex contact in the last 5 months.
but dont forget i also have red bumps around the rim of my penis head and i mean the part the looks like a crown and also i have a couple small small bumps on the skin just before it goes to the crown of the head. also it kinda looks like i have little cracks in my penis head the whole thing. and then it looks like there's a couple round brown spots one on top of my penis right before the crown of the head and on on the back of the penis and one on the scrotum. and they are brown. oh yes also can u only get an std if ur partner has it or u only? cuz i think my gf could of been clean with nothing and me too.
i think im ganna tell my mom to take me to get tested for having lumps in my nipples because i did have that at the begining of last year and i was tested and nothing came up as a disease so im just ganna say there back and i wanna get tested again and if they find std in me instead of what they may be looking for ill explain from there. but i dont wanna admit to sexual contact and dry sex to my parents unless im possitive i have an std. and if i get tested the way i explained i hope that its not possitive cuz if it is ill explain from there. man all this put a dent in my life. i just hope im worrieing over nothing. im ganna start having anxiety lol. i think its already been happening worrieing like crazy.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.