STDs / STIs Community

sore tongue & throat

I've been seeing this guy.  All of a sudden both or our throats are bothering us and i have a sore tongue as well with red bumps on the back of my tongue.  Any ideas?  I've been tested for eveything because of a blood disorder i have and he just got tested but no results back yet.
any other symptoms?
my eyes itch but I think that is allergies and some tenderness under my arms.  my glands don't feel swollen
did you in the past notice sore throat with flu like symptoms,tiredness, how long ?
i've been seeing someone other than my husband.  the person has been tested for all STDs.  I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything pasted between us.  I've been tested for HIV recently but am due for a pap smear so will be tested for culture stuff than.  All my symptoms cleared up for a bit but now my sore throat is back, little white sore bumps on the sides of my tonuge, underneath my tongue is sore.   There is also white spots on the back of my throat.  It's not strep been tested.
I've been studying the throat and tongue thing for a bit and have some new information.
The problems with the small sores on the tongue that seem like inflamed taste buds are generally caused by fungi and sometimes sugar feeding bacteria,(it can affect your throat as well). Those sores are listed as a symptom for stomach disorders like ulcers and acid reflux, something to do with stomach acid destroying good bacteria in your throat that keep the fungi and bad bacteria in check. I'm not sure if the problem could be passed person to person though, other causes are over use of strong mouthwashes and antibiotics. hope this helps a bit
sorry almost forgot the remedy is to replace the good bacteria ,lots of yogurt and  raw milk or probiotic supplements, Yogurt on the tongue will also relive symptoms.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.