STDs / STIs Community

swollen nodes and tongue cracking

Hi everybody! i would like to know please.
Swollen lymph nodes and cracking tongue can a result of a yeast?
I was diagnosed with scabies but i keep on developing a lots symptoms hair falling, skin problem with itchy like biting sensation but no bumps and i thought its hiv but now 15 months i still in negative results. can any1 answer me plz
Follow up with your Dr, we can't diagnosis you here. Most people don't even know what a swollen node feels like let alone able to find it.
thank u!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.