syphilis

protected relationship
14 days after Treponema pallidum DNA and TPHA test
(Syphilis )
40 days after vdrl - rpr-
80 days after vdrl - rpr-
all negative .
4 months have passed out of the relationship , not large bright red rash appeared on my testicles.
what should I do.
no reason to think this rash is syphilis related at all.

Odds are this is either irritation or jock itch. Be seen and get a proper exam and diagnosis so you can treat it.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.