STDs / STIs Community

testicle problems

hello ill make it short
sry 4 da bother
i had an encounter wid a woman like 4 months ago when she gave me a blowjob
got tested no for chlamydai and gonorheha twice with urine analysis
then a month later a woman was giving me a handjob and she licked her tongue and some of her saliva went on my penis
before the encounter and after the encounter with the second female, when i play basketballl my testicles after i playing start to hurt
any ideas?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there -

This isn't going to be from gonorrhea or chlamydia if all she did was use saliva as a lube.  (I'm guessing that's what she did - you said she licked her tongue and that doesn't make sense to me).

Your testicles may hurt from not wearing enough support, or from something else, but have you talked to your doctor about this?

Aj
No not yet i will book an apointment?
because i tested for both gonorhea and chlamdia and were both negative
maybe do i have to do a culture?
i mite be another common bacteria
COMMUNITY LEADER
You need to see your doctor.  We can't tell you what it is exactly.  

Aj
could it be dangerous if anything?
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, you just got a blowjob and a handjob.  No risk for anything dangerous from either of those.

The only risk from oral would be gonorrhea, NGU or syphilis.  Syphilis wouldn't give you these symptoms, and you are negative for gonorrhea and NGU.

Aj
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.