STDs / STIs Community

throat infection

for some time now I've had this itch at the back of my throat which sometimes affect my ears and nose. it feels like something is stuck in my throat and when i try getting it out this yellowish substance comes out which stinks
I am assuming you are a male?This does not sound std related at all.
That sounds a lot like allergy and sinus problems. See a doctor about it.  If it is, then there are medications available to control them better. But it does not sound std related though you have not mentioned anything about sex.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.