umm

I just found out I have HPV and do know what to do. I know the right thing is to get treatment but......not... can a woman still have childre even though she has hpv? can men reproduce? I think I have a wart on my v. lip and dont know what to do about that. it looks a bump and hurts when pushed.

This discussion is related to Oral-HPV and Recent Studies.
yes you can have children-see a Dr for the right treatment.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You have another thread going that I was helping you in.

You should visit the HPV forum for more info on this.

Aj

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.