Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
38.9k Members

unportected oral sex with a "bar girl" in South America

I am a pretty healthy male in my mid 30s.

2 days ago I received unprotected oral sex from a "bar girl."   I realized after the fact that (isn't that always the case) that I had a sore that may not have completely healed on the base of my penis from masturbating without lubricant.

After the "incident" the area began to feel aggravated pretty much within a few hours.   This morning (2 days later)  I have pain in my right inner thigh (only when I touch) which I assume may be lymph node pain, which may mean that there is some sort of viral infection. :-/.

Would I get a lymph node reaction so quickly?

What could I potentially have?  I plan on having a full battery of tests when I get back to the states although some things may not become detectable until 3 months from now or more. :-/

Thanks in advance for your help.
2 Responses
3149845 tn?1506631371
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, what your describing is not a symptom of any std and with herpes a sore/lesion would develop before any swollen node. Really low rick activity.
Thank you for the response Life360_Dave.  I thought the potential open sore could make me susceptible to some type of STI.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.