STDs / STIs Community

vaginal bump :(

I have a raised bump on my vaginal lip, it doesn't look like the pics of herpes or syphilis its about half an inch circumference & its pink, it hasn't burst . It didn't hurt when it was coming up, bit when something rubs it or I push on it it does, its hard & feels like its just on the surface of my skin. Also I do have a yellowish white discharge sometimes... I'm really worried it can be herpes (not sore like), I had chlamydia & gonoreah about a month ago but took the medication for both.... I went back to the doc & shes doing some blood tests but it'll take a while to get results back.... anyone know what it is?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.