STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

vaginal itchin ulceration swelling

hey! ima 24 years old girl, im not married, and i havnt have had sex, but me n my boyfrnd often have oral sex, cunnilingus, i have been having this problem since 1 year, it started in nov 2011, after my periods i got a small swelling just outside labia major, in da ingoinal area, a very small one, n den it ruptured open into an ulcer which was red, n den it healed after 2 weeks, den after my next period, i got da swelling again n again the rupture and ulceration, n dis has been happening after evey period only it has grown from a small spot to involve more area, the swelling usually happens after periods, sometimes it starts anytime, and ven it ulcerates there is some blood n some yellow fluid pus like im not sure tough but its yellow ,
the swelling is painful n firm but not hard and not attached to any underlying tissue, and other than this i have vaginal itching severe one and also itching outside the labia.
what is dis problem plz i need help :( i live in a region where i cannot go to a gyneacologist with this problem, its very embarassing, plz i need help :(
meds taken: metronidazole, augumentin n ciprofloxacin no help wid these
no vaginal discharge
no fever or malaise
an odd smell to urine
You can't be diagnosed over the internet, see a Dr.
It could be a very bad yeast infection which over the counter creams won't help.  You would need the doctor to write a prescription for a stronger cream and you should probally take the nystatin pill every day as well for about 10 days.  A yeast infection causes itching and open areas and swelling if its bad enough.  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.