STDs / STIs Community

warts recurring or scar tissue? please help me!

I am at 5 months post op  surgery ( had surgery about 5 months ago) I had surgery to remove anal warts.  did laser and cutting at local docs office.  well the healing was a mission, and now that I'm finally healed iv noticed some strange things down there, even looked like warts returned. one its painful, a little itching, and looks like a pimple, feels like a diaper rash and it's almost always moist ( i even use toilet paper between my cheeks to try and absorb moist) and Ive noticed very tiny blood like a pin head...and the other is just a raised lump, no pain.....
So I went back for a follow up....
The doctor said i was fine and had no warts, that what i was seeing and feeling was scar tissue... and i think he mentioned the word polup?? not sure
I think he is wrong.....! i might be crazy but i made him check me 3 times and he said i was wart free but if it made me feel better he'd burn the "scar tissue" but would be painful and prone to infection....
IM SO CONFUSED!!! please HELP ME! I have been doing endless research and landed here...
so is he right? what if i pinch off the pimple? it really bothers me and sometimes feels like a baby rash... does  anybody have any idea or suggestion... please let me know... thanks

I always defer to what the Dr says in cases like this.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.