STDs / STIs Community

what is this?!

Hey guys, was just hoping for any answers before I visit my Dr. I have noticed a small red patch of what appears to be dried skin on the side of my penis shaft for the last month and a half or so. It doesn't hurt or pus or look like a pimple, it sometimes appears sometimes dry. I have no other marks on me anywhere and no pain when peeing or otherwise. I have been with my current partner for 2 years and have only had unprotected sex with her and a partner I was with over 3 years ago. Just hoping anyone can give me some clarity on the situation? Is this an sti?
Anything skin related is impossible to give an indication what it is because skin issues can be so many things. Often not a STD but only a Dr can tell you what it is.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.