STDs / STIs Community

what really happened to me

i have not been with my wife for two years and half. but when we meet i had no feelings for her and yet i was so excited to see her and i love her so much. my pennis does not behave like some one about to have sex. what really went wrong with me could this be an STD or what i am still young in my early thirties. before this i had painfullsweelings under my armpits with fever but later they disappeared after 4days this happened after i had shaved my armpits and applied deodorant. please advise me.
This is not std related.  You need to post this in men's health or sexual health.  Again.  This is not std related.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.