STDs / STIs Community

wild night with escorts

well cut to the chase i had sex with a escort saturday night. we used protection for EVERYTHING. oral, intercourse, even jerking me off used protection. the only thing concerning me is i have ocd so the thought of i might have something wont get out my head. One condum did break but while outside of her and we quickly changed it. Used about five different condums that night. Plus she came with disinfected whips and she told me she was clean. only thing is in the morning i pissed a little bit of blood out. didn't hurt at all just was alarming to see. should i be concerned or i'm i just beating myself up for a crazy *** night?
You had no STD risk. Blood in urine is not STD related. See a Dr if concerned.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.