Hi dear Doctors and moderators let me describe my exposure.
03.12.2017-- I had protected vaginal intercourse.
12.01.2018 -- I had protected vaginal with a sex worker. The mistake I did is I used two condoms. I had intercourse/oral .after finishing I couldn't find any break in condom. 10.02.2018-- only protected oral no vaginal
05.02.2018-- protected oral
12 .02.2018-- only protected oral no vaginal. I used two condoms every time.. luckily it didn't break. this was my exposure..
I had an antibody test on 15 .02.2018 which was negative. on 10.03.2018 I had one lymph node swollen below right side of my neck while is not visible enough but can be felt by touching.. and I have a time swelling behind ear and one on the left groin . I am very much worried about double bagging . I am worried about the STDs.
1. Am I in risk for HIV?
2. If I get tested at 10th week will it be conclusive?
3. Will my test turn positive?
4. Can anyone get hiv symptoms after 8 weeks of exposure?
5. Can HIV spread through oral sex?
6. How will the swollen lymph nodes appear related to ars?
6. Will the STD show symptoms? Should I get tested for STDs other than HIV?