worried mother in need of and answer!!

okay, so Oct 9th i had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with this guy. I did not see any visible signs, sores, blisters or anything wrong on his penis mouth or anything that i "thought" i should be worried about...he ejaculated in my mouth while performing oral and about 4/5days later i started to get a really bad headache and my throat was sore. My headache got worse lasted all day and really hurt when i got stressed out and thought too hard or concentrated at work. My throat began to get swollen and it was hard to swallow drink or eat and it hurt alot...i noticed looking in the back of my throat that it was read swollen and looked like white sores or something but only on the left side and it only hurt on the left side of my throat. I have a 1year old daughter and reading up on what these symptoms could be im scared i might have mouth herpes or something and i've been kissing my daughter and eating out of the same spoon as her and i dont wana pass anything to her!! Other than those symptoms i dont have anything else visable around my mouth or my vagina, no other problems... any clue what it could be? Do i have oral herpes/gonorrhea/strep throat...what is it??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Herpes usually presents on the lips and around the mouth as white "blisters". Pharangeal gonnorrhea does not usually have any symptoms but sometimes a sore throat can appear.

What you are describing sounds more like strep throat.  Do you have a fever?  Strep throat can be quite painful when swallowing and cause a general feeling of malaise, with whitish "dots" appearing in the back of your throat.  If left untreated, strep throat can lead to other more serious complications.  You should seek medical attention.
Helpful - 0
It sounds more like you just have strep throat!  I would see your doctor to get treatment for it!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.