Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.5k Members

worry about STDs

I am a male and i had an oral sex(no condom) experience and sex(with condom) from a famale.She is a prostitute.
Is there a possibility of infection of STDs(Including HBV HCV HSV or Syphilis?)
I know it no risk about HIV but i just worry about STDs.
1 Responses
Very low for any std but still a possibility. From the oral side bacterial seem to be more likely with the most risk being NGU. I had unprotected oral from a stripper and it resulted in NGU that later moved to my prostate(prostatis).

Unprotected Oral exposure-Gon, hsv, NGU, syphillis, hpv risk unknown but could be possible, I stress that the oral side transmission rates are very very unlikely especially viral and worst case easily treated for bacterial

Protected vaginal, Viral would be the only real risk while still very very unlikely, hpv, hsv, hepb, and hiv.

Overall you had a safe exposure, and any std from the exposure you had is not likely, I'd get tested at appropriate times to ensure a healthy future and to protect any future partners
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.