STDs / STIs Community

worry about STDs

I am a male and i had an oral sex(no condom) experience and sex(with condom) from a famale.She is a prostitute.
Is there a possibility of infection of STDs(Including HBV HCV HSV or Syphilis?)
I know it no risk about HIV but i just worry about STDs.
Very low for any std but still a possibility. From the oral side bacterial seem to be more likely with the most risk being NGU. I had unprotected oral from a stripper and it resulted in NGU that later moved to my prostate(prostatis).

Unprotected Oral exposure-Gon, hsv, NGU, syphillis, hpv risk unknown but could be possible, I stress that the oral side transmission rates are very very unlikely especially viral and worst case easily treated for bacterial

Protected vaginal, Viral would be the only real risk while still very very unlikely, hpv, hsv, hepb, and hiv.

Overall you had a safe exposure, and any std from the exposure you had is not likely, I'd get tested at appropriate times to ensure a healthy future and to protect any future partners
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.