STDs / STIs Community

yeast infection/uti

hello, recently me and my boyfriend had a lot of sex after not having sex for months. with that being said i obviously woke up feeling like i had a UTI. then later itchiness and i knew a yeast infection was setting in because we had a lot of dry sex and i always get yeast infections after dry sex. so anyway i chug water for my uti and buy monistat 1 for the yeast infection. had  a horrible reaction. swelling, pain, itchiness, redness and my left labia was much more swollen than my right! now that the swelling went down i decided to check it out down there, thats when i noticed a firm bump that itches and is sore. and white bumps around my urethra. i know the doctor will immediately suspect herpes but i do not believe i have this. i have no other symptoms. i read other women had this same experience. i was so swollen during the monistat this week i didn't even notice the bumps until the swelling went down. any help here???
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.