Avatar universal

Have red spots on penis and it hurts when I urinate

Hello All,

A few days ago, my gf of 3 years decided to have a threesome with another woman.  I made sure to have safe sex with a condom.

Now, I have 2 red dots on my penis. It also hurts when I urinate. When I pull down the foreskin, there is a whitish discharge. I am pretty sure I’ve caught some type of STD.

I am freaking out and don’t know what to do. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know what this is?

Pics can be seen here:


3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
You will have to post in the herpes forum, but we don't look at pictures nor do we offer a diagnosis or medication advise.
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Hello, Vance, thanks for the reply. For intercourse I used a condom, but there was oral sex that was done without a condom.

I have sent pictures to a Doctor and he has said its Herpes and has advised me to use Start taking tablet ACIVIR 400 mg thrice a day for five days

Apply TBACT CREAM twice a day.

Is this correct?

Hope I can get a few more responses.


Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
If you used a condom doubt this is a STD, maybe yeast or fungial. See a Dr for an exam.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.