I had a massage 8 days ago with a happy ending. It was a nuru massage, meaning we were both naked. The experience is as follows:
– full body massage
– hand sanitized used before handjob (both of us)
– she gave me a handjob with lots of oil
– hand sanitizer used after handjob (both of us)
– I touched the outside of her vagina
– She never touched her own genitalia
– took a shower with soap immediately when I got home
– no genital rubbing
– most likely no transfer of fluids
I now, 8 days later, have small red bumps with a white top on the upper part of my penis shaft. They are not painful and they don't seem to be blisters or sores. There is no burning/tingling sensation and I am not in pain or itching. When touched, they are also not painful. It could also be a reaction to the soap i used to wash my penis afterwards. I don’t have any body aches, pains, or any other prodrome symptoms. Other than the bumps, there doesn’t seem to be any other obvious symptoms.
I did have COVID about a month ago though so I’m unsure if that is a factor or not.
I’m now worried that this bump/itchy spot could be the beginning of a herpes (whether that be hsv1 or 2). I have been tested for hsv1 and hsv2 (IgG) before and took another a couple days ago to use as a baseline for when/if I eventually need to retest and I’m negative for both (<0.9). This is my only sexual encounter in the past 6 months. I felt gross afterwards and I won’t go back. I’m hoping this isn’t a consequence of a split-second irresponsible decision.
So my question is:
1) Am I at risk? Is this the beginning of herpes?
2) If not, what else could this be? Just irritation or a pimple?
3) Should I and (if yes) when should I retest for herpes?