STDs Forum

Bumps on head and shaft

Thank you for reading my question...
I have bumps all over my shaft and also the head. On my shaft/scrotum it definitely looks like fordyces spots or pearly papules. However when I'm erect or "flex" penis head it is covered in these bumps. Is this normal??
I've asked in here before but was told it was fordyces without having my pictures looked at. Could you please look at my pictures because I really don't think it is.

Thank you,
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your question.

From your description, it is clear that whatever your penile "bumps" may be, they are not warts or any other STD.  Your self description that they look like Fordyce spots and/pearly penile papules may be accurate, and Dr. Kaur agreed with that on the dermatology expert forum.  In any case, if they are only visible when erect or when the skin is stretched, probably they are nothing abnormal.  

On this forum, we do not examine posted clinical photos.  We are not dermatologists, and this would come too close to practicing medicine from a distance, which is not the purpose of this or other online medical forums.  If you feel you need a definitive diagnosis, you will need to be examined professionally in person.

In the meantime, don't worry.  I'm sure this is no important health problem.

Regards--  HHH, MD
I can post more pictures if needed. I don't really see these bumps when not erect.
See above.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.