I have a few short, specific questions. Basically, I'm 25 years old, and have had very few sexual experiences in my life. My last STD panel and HIV test was "conclusive" and everyting came out negative.
1. Genital Warts: How do I know if I have genital warts? I have always suspected that I had genital warts in my urethra (I'm a male) or at the tip of the meatus. I've done research, so I can tell you that there is NO cauliflower growth in that area. Nor is there any growth that bleeds easily. When I pull apart my urethra, the mucous membrane insides looks like it has "flat canker sores" that are the same color and consistency as the mucous membrane.
During college at the University of Florida, I went to the Student Health Center, which I assume has lots of experience in STDs. I had the doctor look at my urethra and he said that it was just part of normal anatomy. Also, when I lived in another state (major city), I went to a private doctor (MD), and she said the same thing. I admit that I did not notice "this so-called normal anatomy" until I was worried one day about STDs."
It does not hurt. Also, my urethra and meatus are always like this. It's not something that goes aways and comes back. Does this sound like genital warts?
2. After my conclusive STD/HIV panel, I allowed a woman (stripper/escort) to perform a blow job on me for about 20 to 30 seconds, but let's assume the worst case scenario of 45 to 60 seconds. NO deepthroating or teething went on.
What's my risk here for HIV/STDs?
I'm really worried here. Do I need to take a PCR? Very scared and sad about this, doctor. This has been my only exposure since my conclusive STD/HIV panel, and now I feel that I've done something to ruin my life.
3. After the blow job, I was worried about STDs, because immediately the next day (i.e., less than 24 hours later), my meatus was really sensitive and sort of red (just very subtly). But I don't know any STDs that pops up in 24 hours. Or is there???? But let's assume it was 24 hours.
It's been 7 days, and the meatus is still VERY slightly tender (ALTHOUGH only off and on). I'm thinking that it could be my clothes rubbing up against it, or maybe too much jerking off. I have had no discharge at all, no pain of urination. I've had this issue in the past (maybe because I'm not circumsized), but still have always tested negative on gonno or chlymidia in the past).
4. Also, is it true that when people are anxious about STDs, they have heightened sensitivity of their body? For example, I do remember in college, I had sex with a female twice (unprotected). For about one month, I could feel every tingle in my penis (just like now). I took BOTH a urine sample for Gonno and Chlymidia AND the pain urethral swab. Negative.
5. Whanot. No whatnot...just want to say that you provide a good service. That's all! :)