My previous thread you said it is over..
In that I haven't clearly mentioned about my rash, I am putting it here.. The rash pattern slightly changed now..
My single rash towards my back near spinal cord and exactly in the middle of my back. In a normal view it looks red but when zoomed it in picture and checked It is reddish mostly and little whitish in the middle.. Semi flat looking,it pains and burns when I rest on the back.. It looks like sun burn(not exactly) and semi solid, no liquid or no air filled in it.. Size of 3mm.. it is there for last 5days.. at the moment it doesn't look like cold sore or blisters..To be more precise it looks like bigger pimple in semi-flat shape and mostly looks reddish on naked eye..
As of now after three weeks of exposure, I dont have any symptoms on genital, thigh, buttocks and neck. But in my mouth below my lower teeth on the skin,I had small dot(1mm), caused very little pain for 1 day and gone.. I had dry cough for 2weeks.. Not continuous dry cough but when smoke is around it will start..
One more thing, I had slight yellowish coloured urine in the morning..
My questions are
1) does this symptom relate to herpes or warts? what do you make of this symptom?
2) can the first symptom of herpes occur on the middle of back? How rare is this?
3) I m constantly touching the rash, do i need to clean my hand everytime i touch the rash? Because I touch others parts of the body after touching the rash mostly on the face..
4) Having a hepatitis A immunity injection will it protect against the virus which is in the inital stages in the body after the exposure? How one can be diagnosed for hepatitis?
5) Difference b/w IgG and IgM tests?
Thanks in advance for your answers..