STD after visit to massage parlor

I am a 20 year old male and have never been sexually active (of any sort) with any girls. Last Sunday (approximately 6 days ago) I went to a massage parlor. At the end I received a happy ending where the girl pulled back my foreskin and gave me a hand job. While she did that I unzipped her pants and touched her vagina, and I might have touched my penis after that. I started to feel a minor irritation while peeing and a little bit of a burning for a little bit of time right after I pee. I cannot remember whether the bed I was lying on had a covering or not and I do not remember her washing her hands before beginning our massage session. She used tissues to clean me up from what I remember not towels. Anyways I have also noticed this bump/sore on my penis. I am concerned that I may have contracted some sort of STD/STI/Infection. Any help please??

Image of bump: http://imgur.com/upPUQPN
Welcome to our Forum. I'll be happy to comment on the exposure that you describe but I will not look at the picture have posted. As a matter of policy, we do not comment on photos on this site- we have learned that pictures are all too often misinterpreted or are misleading.  

The exposures you describe are no associated with any known risk for acquisition of any STIs.  Most commercial sex workers do not have STIs.  Even if your masseuse did, neither receipt of masturbation, touching a partners genitals nor transfer of genial secretions from person to person on someone's hands lead to STI transmission,  

It is my suspicion that the symptoms you describe are due to your looking for any sign of infection that might be present.  When we focus on sensations we tend to become aware of symptoms that we would not normally notice.

Please do not worry about this event.  it did not put you are risk for any STI. EWH
Dr. Hook,

I really appreciate the informative and prompt response but is there anyway you could just look at the image and reassure me? The most troubling aspect is this bump I have noticed
As i said, our policy is not to look at pictures.  It would not serve you well or be appropriate for me.  if you wish to know, I suggest you ask you doctor what it might be.   EWH
Dear Doc,

Just a quick question here: When I pee the first bit of the urine that hits the bowl seems extra yellow (it seems like its extra heavy and kind of floats through the water and sinks to the bottom) and the rest of my urine that follows doesn't seem to be that way. Is this related in anyway?
while I am not familiar with the sort of urine changes you describe, I cannot imagine it being associated with an STI of any sort. EWH

You are reading content posted in the STDs Forum

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.