STDs Forum

not sexy

im 50 healthy and have had this condition for about ten years begin married it was no big deal now single it effects things. I have in the last few months under gone blood work and test for std. with no red flags. i am normal urninating with a good stream. when i get sexually aroused could even be nothing more than dancing with a hot gal something triggers and i will start to discharge or pre *** a clear fluid. if in for play the amount can make a mess. I then still will have a full load orgams as normal. question what is this all about
Welcome to the STD forum.

No STD is known to cause such symptoms, and the standard STD tests are highly reliable -- so you can be sure you don't have them.  But that's as far as we can go on this forum; we don't attempt to address genital symptoms other than STDs.  You might get useful advice on the urology forum -- but most likely the main advice there would be for you to seek professional advice from urologist.

Good luck with it--  HHH, MD
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.