Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

red blotchy penis, red dots and wrinkles on head

29 years old. have had unprotected sex. redness on penis tip and below at the top of the shaft for almost 2 months. It has changed but overall it is red blotchy skin, red dots, wrinkles in penis head. Today, there is major redness on the underside of the penis. Also, right now there is a slight pain in my right testicle. Docs and dermatologists have written it off but i know they are wrong. I was given a steroid cream and during that time i developed some erosion on the immediate underside of penis head. Now this has turned into scarring. There is no pain except slightly it feels chafed. I was convinced it was a male yeast infection but now i dont know. I am very scared.

i think it would  be best if you just saw the pix... so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... tell me what is WRONG!?

http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae171/jonbailey12345/?action=view&current=IMG_0838.jpg
http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae171/jonbailey12345/?action=view&current=IMG_0839.jpg
http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae171/jonbailey12345/?action=view&current=IMG_0841.jpg

Thank you
1 Responses
239123 tn?1267651214
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Welcome to the STD forum.

We don't normally look at posted photos on this forum.  But I broke our own rule and took a quick look.

The good news is that no STD causes a rash like you describe or that I see in the photos.  The bad news is that I don't know what it is and won't speculate; this forum is strictly limited to STD issues, not for resolution of non-STD genital symptoms.  Further, if a dermatologist can't figure it out, there is no way you should expect any distant online expert, on this forum or any other, to come up with a definitive answer.  All I can say is that most of the many conditions that can cause rash anywhere on the body sometimes do so on the genitals; don't assume an STD just because of the location.

That said, I'm rather surprised a dermatologist didn't have an explanation for you.  You might return to that office; or seek out another dermatologist's opinion.  But in the meantime, I wouldn't worry much about it.  This doesn't look serious and for sure not an STD.

Regards--  HHH, MD
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.